"Promise only what you can deliver. Then deliver more than you promise."
Finding the right officiant to help you create the ceremony of your dreams is a task all on its own, that is if you know what it is you are looking for.
My promises to you as your wedding officiant are:
- I will do everything I can to make sure you feel comfortable with me! Many times couples feel they will be judged because they don't go to church and don't want a religious ceremony.
- There are no "rules" to follow in order for me to officiate at your ceremony.
- My beliefs are my beliefs alone. I encourage everyone to follow their own journey. Having different ideas of what God means to you, is what individuality and spirituality is all about.
- I am very open-minded and flexible.
- I give you many choices and options to use in the ceremony. I believe that the more choices you have, the more creative and unique your personalized ceremony will be.
- I know I'm not the least expensive officiant around, then again I bet you want a GREAT officiant, not a cheap one! Remember… I can do "a" wedding ceremony, or I can create "your" wedding ceremony!